Wednesday, August 22, 2007

what to write

When i was signing up for this i had all kinds of ideas...as soon as i had the blank box in front of me my brain matched it...BLANK! lol

I guess i will start with a little about me...i am a 37 yr old stay at home mom with three kids..a nine year old girl and two boys that are four and three. I am from Canada but married a Yank and now live in Texas. I LOVE it here! He is a wonderful husband too. He is hindered by the fact that he is a man...but as far as men go he is pretty cool and i think i will keep him.

I was inspired to start a blog by an ebay auction description made by mom2my6pack. Now that gal really should write a book. Once i figure out what the heck i am doing here i will figure out how to check out her whole blog.

Like most moms i am waiting impatiently for school to start. My daughter takes such great pains to torment her much younger brothers it is much more calm when she is at school. She starts back on Monday so it is getting close. I have to go meet her teacher on Thursday. I am hoping that she gets a good one this year. Her teacher last year seemed nice..until at x-mas time my daughter came home and told me that her teacher was "terrified to go home to visit her parents for the holidays because they expected her to be perfect"....seriously...is this something you need to be sharing with your 3rd grade students? I was tempted to give her some money for x-mas and tell her to get some therapy...lol

well i will try to get some more on soon. Does anyone ever read anyone elses blog? or am i talking to myself as usual? lol

Cheers

No comments: