Friday, August 24, 2007

meet the teacher

Well i went and met my daughters teacher last night. Actualy she has 3 teachers this year. One for Social, Science and Math, and one for Reading and writing and Spelling. My daughter is also in the gifted program ( puffs out chest...yeah..thats my girl ) so she has another teacher for that as well. They all seemed very happy and perky, i bet that fades as the year goes on...lol...you have to love these beginning of the year meetings...all the parents in those tiny little chairs trying to control thier kids who have been running wild all summer...actualy the girls all huddled and giggled and the boys were the noisy ones. I was all smug because my daughter was fairly well behaved...i know i have a bunch of karma coming at me when my 2 boys start school..lol..i have found boys are a LOT different from girls...my boys destroy everything! The have broken almost every blind in my house...we just got them bunk beds because they destroyed their toddler beds..and they are still little! i cannot imagine what my house is going to look like when they are teenagers! well i better go get some stuff done...the house is not going to clean itself ( much to my dismay..lol )

No comments: